Monday, August 07, 2006

Prospects for The Future

Let me say one thing and make myself perfectly clear. The future scares the crap out of me, but I cannot wait for tomorrow to become today.

As my leaving Red Means Go becomes more and more a reality, I have been writing and creating. Hopefully some of this will make it onto this blog. I am also looking into forming a band with fellow ex-Red Means Go member Ricky W. We are currently training a friend of ours Neil L. to play the bass. If I've learned one thing from being in Red Means Go it's that everyone can be a great musician, but it doesn't matter if they can't work together. Ricky, Neil, and I have worked together musically in the past with astounding results, not to mention that we are all really good friends. So join me in welcoming tomorrow, and praying that it doesn't kick my ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

"everyone can be a great musician, but it doesn't matter if they can't work together"

Couldn't agree more with that statement..



I'm sure you guys will be fine :] *cheers from sidelines*

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home