Friday, September 08, 2006

Two Weeks And No Music (Cold Turkey Sucks)

Hey everybody! Just to let you know I recently had surgery on my left wrist. I had a ganglian cyst about the size of a golf ball removed from the top of my wrist. I wore a brace for a week and got my stiches out yesterday. Another week and I should be back in the saddle! During my time of no instruments I've had a lot of time to think and write, and I have lots of songs in the works. Hopefully I will be able to bring you them someday. The original versions will be me and my acoustic guitar, but some might make it to the band, and then that to will be recorded and shared. Drop me a line, and I promise the music is comin' soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

It was golfball-sized??
O_O; ohmy..

Glad everything went well though, and it's cool that you've been writing in the meantime. Can't wait to hear the new material once you're all better ^__^

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home