Thursday, October 26, 2006

Continued Inspiration Of A Different Sort


This on was inspired by a photograph my friend Josh J. took.

Thinker

I sit on the roof,
And watch things grow,
Waiting for Them to fall,
Fall into my head.

There they will burrow,
And sit as still as I am,
Waiting for the time,
When they begin to flourish,
Each branch inspiring something new.

And as each one falls past my head,
I will continue to sit,
And watch as things grow.

To find more work by him check out his Deviant Art account at:
http://cogito-ergo-sum13.deviantart.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

*snap snap snap*

:D

4:07 AM  
Blogger Neil Lagola said...

I like this one, its more simplilerer and I understand it.
But its choppy, specially the top.

1:18 PM  
Blogger skullcrushergurl said...

Sweet. I haven't been here in a while. Your band doing okay?

12:23 PM  
Blogger aka Bri said...

Hey! I'm back posting! You should be, too! We have to make this a music summer! Woo Hoo!

1:19 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home